3.29.2009

Annie Update


I got this in the mail yesterday:

"Dear Martha & YALE!
Buongiorno tutti! I am loving life as a missionary. IT is hard and actually very busy (even in the MTC) but the rewarding - finish the race-hard every day. Each day my eyes open to a recognition of more and more blessings (I did not spy them before!) God is so loving, so merciful. I look at our childhood and realize how beautifully God weaved one-anotehr into an intricate friendship that lives now just as before!

I am so excited for Sister Rhondeau! Elizabeth will be an amazing missionary. I have no doubt in her gift with languages. Yea, INDONESIA! I am so grateful for this chance to learn and grow in such a concentrated environment and with such a magnified tie to God through my calling as a missionary. I treasure this opportunity and - although I've been gone 5 weeks - foresee the bittersweet experience it will be when I return. I love this Gospel. I love the people of Italy and Italian. And I love you all!

Vi volio Bene! Baci,
Sorella Stevens

7 comments:

olivia said...

Love the update! I hope we get them often :)

Anonymous said...

its my birthday

- nell

cbs said...

we should update soon girlies

Anonymous said...

oh man i hate you guys!!!!!!! you guys always manage to leave someone out. and also you let us know it because you tell what you are doing than just leave. you all think you are better than the rest of us.
we hate you!!!!!!!!! all except annie and kat.

CAGE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
catherineclaire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CAGE said...

wooow there take it easy